By John Blatt
Here is a poignant video about the coercive persuasion, mind control, and brainwashing of Christianity. It exposes all kinds of mind control characteristics and methodologies even of those outside Christianity, but anyone who either is a Christian or has been a Christian will see the marks of Christian programming and indoctrination in this little film. I have made some comments below concerning one aspect of this mind control that is touched upon in this video. I hope you enjoy it!
In this video you hear the following statement: "Your bible clearly states that I am the the Messiah" (concerning a cult leader). The vast majority of people, both Christian and non-Christians alike, know that if someone claims to be the messiah you know it is just bullshit.
One of the greatest deceptions of Christianity is for the bible to claim Jesus as the Messiah. Why? Because he is not here. He is not a person to talk to physically. He is supposedly only reached through the holy spirit (which of course you cannot sit down with at a table and have a cup of tea together and chat). The mind is forced to have faith in an unseen deity whom cannot be physically questioned or communicated with (physical, verbal communication). The only source of physical "communication" with god is the bible (For christians: here is not the place to discuss spiritual communication through prayer and internal dialog with the holy spirit, thats another article) and the bible teaches that the leaders of the faith (pastors, elders, deacons, bishops, priests, bible scholars, and even parents, etc) hold a special divine authority as the leaders of god's kingdom here on earth (the church). The communication of authority only goes ONE WAY. Down the hierarchical chain-of-command: Father to Jesus to Holy Sprit to church leaders (or elders) to fathers then mothers. This is the flow of "divine authority." Ultimately, of course, the source of this authority is the bible, which just so happens to give itself its own authority and in turn gives an authority to the chain-of-command.
Now, the deception lies in that since the authority, practically speaking, is carried out by Christian leaders. You cannot question their authority because the bible says so. If you question the bible's authority you are in effect questioning god's authority and the leadership will not tolerate that, because they have the authority from the bible. So the mind is forced to either rebel against the whole system or become obedient. Theoretically obedient to the bible and practically obedient to the church authority.
Christianity is a mind control Cult and Jesus is its Cult leader. But because jesus isn't here we must worship him in the spirit with faith. Its sub-leaders, the pastors, elders, and teachers, - "God's Anointed Servants", practically speaking, are "under-shepherds" and point everyone to the invisible Jesus through faith. Thus the mind control is so much more difficult to see because the focus is not on any physical man, but on god and Jesus. Thus no matter how insane or abusive the "under-shepherds" or sub-leaders are the Cult program continues. See, if a physical cult leader started doing insane and abusive things it is much easier for the mind to wake up and say "wait a minute" and start questioning things. But because invisible Jesus is the Cult leader the system can continue forever because he is perfect and holy and just and all loving savior that does no wrong. Of course! You in effect have a Cult, just like any other more noticeable cults like Sun Myung Moon, but without the danger of it falling in on itself by the actions of a physical person. Because Jesus was perfect (as the "authoritative" bible says) and the Cult is focus is on him, the real programming and control goes unchallenged and unimpeded.
This is just a little food for thought.
Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- ► 2009 (335)
- ► 2008 (306)
- Exorcising God
- Malleus Maleficium - The Witch Hammer
- Jesus Camp -- the movie
- If There Is A "Loving" God, I Hate Him for His Sil...
- Is a life without a god hopeless?
- Believe on the Lord Jesus and...
- Is Choosing Not to Believe as Safe as Believing?
- God, Intellect and Universal Truth
- The Invisible Black Feather of Faith
- Christianity IS Mind Control
- Frosty's Brain on Ice
- Mr. Deity
- An atheist has values that sound familiar
- Evolution -- by RabidApe
- How do we know that Christians are delusional?
- Why Atheistic Arguments Cannot Work Against Christ...
- The Problem of Pain
- The God Awful Truth
- Atheist Viewpoint Television
- Angry Freewill Baptist Preacher
- Transforming Prayer and Hymns
- Christian Bible Teacher Vs. Brett Keane
- Atheist Bullshiters
- Killers for Christ -- by Brett Keane
- I feel a twinge of anger
- The Problem of Evil Stated
- Evolution 101 -- Dr. Zachary Moore
- Baptist Preacher Vs. Atheist - By Brett Keane
- Daniel Dennett lectures on religion and understand...
- Paul Kurtz - What Is Secular Humanism?
- Lost Credibility
- Atheism 101 by Digital Freethought
- Traditional American Idiot -- by Brett Keane
- 300 million year old rock
- Atheist Brett Keane Vs. a Deacon
- Morality and ethics without absolutes, part II
- The Three Keys to Heaven - By azsuperman01
- And a Little Child Shall Lead Them
- Atheist Evangelist
- Are Atheists Arrogant? - RabidApe
- Atheist Raising Children - By Brett Keane
- Syncretism - By ridi0t
- Don't believe in evolution?
- Closet Atheists - RedTopHat
- Morality and ethics without absolutes
- Take the Christian QUIZ!
- Flying Spaghetti Monster Preacher
- Proof Jesus Christ Never Existed - By Brett Keane
- Zombies of the Bible - Brett Keane
- The Childrens Bible - By Brett Keane
- The Loftus-Wood Debate Reviews Have Just Been Post...
- The Secret Family of Jesus
- Finding common ground
- ▼ January (54)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)