The Bible says God is almighty who answers your prayers. So how do you know if God is real other than that faith crap? Try the power of prayer when an earthly situation occurs which is beyond your control and only an almighty God who created the universe and all life can control.
Suppose you or a close family member has a terminal disease like cancer which cannot be medically cured? A certain time line is given, so like all hopeful human beings, you humbly and diligently pray to the almighty God who says in the Bible he answers prayers. Time and reality passes, the disease takes it's toll, and your prayers go unanswered.
Maybe one in a million may be saved, but looking at a 99.9999% failure rate for prayer is evidence that God does not exist. Now, compare it to an atheist who suffers the same terminal disease and wishes for healing. The same 99.9999% failure rate occurs.
Now compare it to a devout Muslim suffering the same terminal disease and prays to his/her god for healing, and still results in a 99.9999% failure rate. Similarly, the Hindu, Jew, Buddhist, etc... all face 99.9999% failure rates.
Doesn't this indicate you you that there is no God? Perhaps one of the numerous worshiped gods do exist, but wouldn't that omnipotent god produce better than a 99.9999% failure rate, or else what is the purpose of worshiping that god if he doesn't answer your prayers? Doesn't common logic and sense exist anymore?
Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- ► 2009 (335)
- ► 2008 (306)
- Is it right to ban ... ?
- Holy Christian Beatdown
- KIERKEGAARD AND SOCRATES
- Discrimination against athesits, part II
- Logical Proof that God doesn't exist - Prayer
- The Atheist's Dilemma
- God: The Failed Hypothesis
- Letters From Leavers
- Blind Man's Bluff
- Douglas Adams on atheism
- The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
- An atheist walking
- And they will know we are Christians by our...
- Stupid Design
- An atheist debate and a response
- Brian Flemming Explains the Rationale of the Blasp...
- Small but Powerful
- SOCRATES AND ASPASIA
- What the hell is hell?
- War on Science
- Why is sex a sin?
- The Quotable Atheist
- Discrimination against atheists?
- Evil God? God did it, so it’s ok?
- The brain
- WHY am I an atheist?
- I got gypped
- A father's love
- The enduring truth of Genesis
- GIORDANO BRUNO AND THE DREAM OF HUMANISM
- Ain't Love Grand
- The Magic of Faith Healing
- Nightline reports on "The Blasphemy Challenge"
- The Thinking Christian
- Sacrifice and Original Sin Make No Sense to Me
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)