Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- ► 2009 (335)
- ► 2008 (306)
- You Call Yourself a Christian, But...
- WHY AREN'T CHRISTIANS EMBARRASSED BY BIBLE GOD?
- Miracles PROVE God is real
- The Submissive Jesus
- Religion vs. Science
- A challenge to creationists
- Christians putting on the kink
- The Sharpton/Hitchens Smackdown
- Attention: All those Destined for Hell, Please Ste...
- Am I the only one?
- Somebody please help me!
- Darwin and humanity: Should we rid the mind of God...
- Religion and Culture
- Bullshit with Christopher Hitchens
- Hitchens vs. Hannity
- A tribute to Jerry Falwell
- Not My Fault
- Does God exist?
- Three Chickens, Over Easy With Toast
- Elitism and Legalism
- RSS vs. Way of the Master
- The Comedy Jesus Show Turns Fundamentalist Past in...
- "Convert or Die!"
- Nice guys finish first
- Atheism Versus Theism
- On Being Sane in Insane Places
- You might be a True Christian™ if:
- Praise Aerobics: soul, spirit and body...
- An Atheist’s Prayer on the A Train
- TO ALL OF YOU CHRISTIAN PASTORS, YOUTH LEADERS, ST...
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)
5/18/2007 View Comments
Sean Hannity recently attempted to match intellectual wits with author Christopher Hitchens in a debate about the existence of God. Hitchens has written a new book debunking the idea of God, entitled "God Is Not Great."
To monitor comments posted to this topic, use .