Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- ► 2009 (335)
- ► 2008 (306)
- This I Believe!
- HAPPY WINTER LIGHTS FESTIVAL!!!
- Gratitude - Only for Theists?
- Evolution's evolution
- Replacing the rituals
- A truthdig debate
- Which century are we in?
- God loves dirty woman
- Be Thankful to Allah علامات محبة الله ل
- Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial -- now o...
- Don't think about it
- My newfound freedom this Thanksgiving
- You need a Holy Ghost Enema!
- News Wire
- Growing up in the Universe
- The war on Christians
- If you were “God”, would “Religion” be Simple?
- Two Liars for Jesus and an Aging Philosopher?
- Richard Dawkins and Lee Strobel: Antony Flew
- Fragmented Apologetic
- Is Flew's Book Bogus?
- Was Jesus Gay?
- Let's be positive about religion
- Eugenie Scott vs. Stephen Meyer on intelligent des...
- Ken Miller on Intelligent Design
- What's with all the Whining about Truth?
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)
11/04/2007 View Comments
Eugenie Scott vs. Stephen Meyer on intelligent design
This video features Eugenie Scott vs. Stephen Meyer (of the Discovery Institute) on intelligent design. This appeared on MSNBC in 2005.
Richard Sternberg, who served as editor for the science journal that published Meyer's article, by-passed his editorial board and skipped the peer-review process. Funny enough, that is the only article Meyer can cite! His own article, which was NOT peer-reviewed and did NOT mention intelligent design.
Read the journal's statement on the article:
To see a creationist/intelligent design clip posted by someone who took a segment of this out of context:
Read more about Sternberg's creationist interests and the Sternberg-Meyer controversy: