Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- ► 2009 (335)
- ► 2008 (306)
- Not so great minds
- A dialog about de-conversion
- The tall tale of Noah's ark
- Physics for fundies
- The End Is Near!
- HELL IS FREEZING OVER
- Happy Xmas
- The atheist experience -- the Christmas edition
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Intelligent Design
- Christianity Outlawed!
- I think it is time to step out of my cocoon
- Honor the Child - a different take on Christmas
- Genesis Family Values
- The Four Horsemen
- Bible disclaimer
- In Jesus' name
- Christmas Unwrapped -- the history of Christmas
- Keeping the Mass in Christmas
- A Summary of My Case Against Christianity
- Stepping Over Madalyn and Moving On
- Is Christianity good for the world?
- An Atheist Manifesto
- My biggest regret? Being a Christian sheep
- What is faith?
- Happy Holidays!
- There is no one way to God
- Headline: God orders bears to kill mocking childre...
- Yo Saturnalia!
- Hammurabi Vs Moses by Ridi0t
- Passing the Hat
- Christopher Hitchens on God, religion, and...
- You got to walk while you can walk!
- ▼ December (32)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)
12/07/2007 View Comments
I think we should tell kids the truth about God and Jesus at a very young age, but let them believe in Santa a little longer. He's a much better role model for kids! He's never smited anyone, killed any babies, wiped out every living thing on the planet, ordered people stoned to death, or any of that nonsense. He doesn't want to be worshiped, doesn't demand animal or human sacrifice, doesn't care if we're circumcised, and as far as I know he's never sent a single soul to Hell.
Let's put Santa back in xmas!