By Neal Stone
Before: Unhealthy and unattractive. Couldn't get a date to save my life.
After: In great health and married.
Before: Insecure and unsure of my future, career options and life.
After: Able to stand on my own, more secure in myself and have a great job and a great life.
Before: Never fit in and always was alone. Always sat alone in the break room.
After: Have plenty of friends and my co-workers like me.
Before: Frustrated with my life and the way it was going or not going.
After: happy as could be with my life.
Before: Depressed and unable to find God's will and my place in his will.
After: Happy go lucky me. Enjoying life and living by my will.
Before: Always guilty feeling and afraid.
After: Love life and filled with happiness. What's to be afraid of?
Before: Always asked God to show me the way and answer my problems.
After: Make my own way and solve problems as they come.
Before: Judgmental and critical of those who did not believe what I believed.
After: Guess who my best friends are? :)
Before: No talent and real skills.
After: Computer guru and can do the Rubik's Cube in less than 3 minutes. :)
Before: No personality at all. Just a robot.
After: People love my personality and my humor.
Before: Limited my learning to God only stuff. Stocked up on tons of books and Christian Living.
After: Can't get enough of science, computers and other books about the world we live in. As for the Christian books? Landfill or fireplace.
What it comes down to is my life is my choice. No preacher, God or anyone else has the right to tell me what it is going to be. I live life freely and no longer fear it!
Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- ► 2009 (335)
- Under His Robes
- You Fools...A Response
- Morality and Spirituality: How Communication Tech...
- The Little Things
- God's Will, Minister's Paycheck
- Imitation is the Best Form of Flattery
- This is Your Brain on Morality
- Tested by God
- The real difference between liberals and conservat...
- Questioning God?
- Husbands As Stay-At-Home Dads
- Have you ever seen a conservative Christian...
- Skeptic Bible Study: Sexism in the Bible
- Debunking Christian Apologetics: "Relative to the ...
- An open letter to Sarah Palin, from Marlene Winell...
- The Holy Spirit Can't be Real
- The Man With No Eye
- Before and After God
- "Atheist in a Minivan" blog attacked by television...
- Rejoice when Persecuted
- You Are Insignificant
- Mathematical proof that there is no God
- Christian Politics
- An Open Letter to My Former Church Leaders
- Texas Freethought Convention Infomercial
- Religulous the Movie
- The Steinway Prophecy
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2007 (407)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)