There is no middle-ground. Either the Bible is the Word of God or it isn't. Here's why the "relative to the time" argument falls apart as a justification for the moral and scientific problems of the Bible.
Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- ► 2009 (335)
- Under His Robes
- You Fools...A Response
- Morality and Spirituality: How Communication Tech...
- The Little Things
- God's Will, Minister's Paycheck
- Imitation is the Best Form of Flattery
- This is Your Brain on Morality
- Tested by God
- The real difference between liberals and conservat...
- Questioning God?
- Husbands As Stay-At-Home Dads
- Have you ever seen a conservative Christian...
- Skeptic Bible Study: Sexism in the Bible
- Debunking Christian Apologetics: "Relative to the ...
- An open letter to Sarah Palin, from Marlene Winell...
- The Holy Spirit Can't be Real
- The Man With No Eye
- Before and After God
- "Atheist in a Minivan" blog attacked by television...
- Rejoice when Persecuted
- You Are Insignificant
- Mathematical proof that there is no God
- Christian Politics
- An Open Letter to My Former Church Leaders
- Texas Freethought Convention Infomercial
- Religulous the Movie
- The Steinway Prophecy
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2007 (407)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)