Video by gogreen18
This refers ONLY to the Abrahamic God, for those of you who didn't pick up on that with the whole "omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent" thing.
Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- God Can Be Googled, but The Way to God is The Stor...
- Faith and the Chair Argument
- Why We Believe in Gods - Andy Thomson - American A...
- Evangelicals do more harm than good
- Find Inner Peace and Solace -- Entirely Without Go...
- If the Bible Were Law, Would You Qualify for the D...
- Faith VS Religion
- An Easter reflection
- Holy Week: a High Fast, or an ingredient in the re...
- Does Evangelical Giving Do the World Good?
- The Stage Is Just Way Too Big
- Easter, Death, and Life
- Ancient Sumerian Origins of the Easter Story
- Why are you so angry yet make nice with some relig...
- Evil: God loves it, you should too!
- It's just not God's Will
- What LIES beyond death!
- Vegetarians are weak? Please!
- Open Season on Christians
- If Atheists Ruled the World
- Observations on Christianity
- It Makes No Sense
- Who's knocking on my door?
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2008 (306)
- ► 2007 (407)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)