Former fundamentalist Ken Pulliam, who holds a Ph.D. from BJU, is now an agnostic. Recently he accepted an invitation to discuss the existence of God with Rabbi Shmuel Greenwald and Father Jeff Vomundon on the Dave Glover Talk Radio Show in St. Louis, MO.
Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- Doubting Jesus’ Resurrection
- Sounding False Alarms
- The Power of God
- Point of View
- A Humanist Thanksgiving Proclamation
- “He’s a great science teacher, but he doesn’t beli...
- You Can Be Healed!
- UnChristian Gratitude
- The Things You Learn In Sunday School (Part 5) - E...
- Why don't my words REGISTER with them?
- Taking the "super" out of "supernatural"
- Parenting Beyond Belief
- Big Butter Jesus
- Ever Notice... ?
- Whose Morals Should Decide My Childbearing? -- A...
- Finding God's Will
- That's me in the corner
- Sage's Wager
- Open-mindedness, anecdotes and lies! Oh, my!
- Like Alcohol, Religion Disinhibits Violence, Doesn...
- A devil's union
- Cold Comfort
- Except A Corn of Wheat...
- How Finding Jesus Helped Me Deconvert
- Christian Belief Through the Lens of Cognitive Sci...
- Ken Pulliam on the Dave Glover show
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2008 (306)
- ► 2007 (407)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)