oh, look, there's the King!
Is... is he... is he wearing skin-colloured clothes or something?
Oh, god, he's naked.
"Pardon us, your majesty, may we feel your sleeve for a moment?"
"Why, certainly." (Whispers to coleague) "He's naked"
I'm bored, I'm going home
your King is naked, not like our King.
Maybe the clothes are there and the King isn't.
(Streaks in front of parade, gets arrested, no one gets the irony)
Well, obviously you can't feel it, either.
(Actually sees clothes)
Wooo! Shake it!
We'll send you the bill for the robes, your majesty.
Online Reading List
- An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish by Bertrand Russell (1943)
- Bible Teaching and Religious Practice by Mark Twain
- God is Imaginary
- Is there an Artificial God? by Douglas Adams (1998)
- Skeptics Annotated Bible
- The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine (1795)
- Which Way? by Robert Ingersoll (1884).
- Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell (1927)