I remember when the Shah of Iran was booted out of his country. He was definitely a US puppet and the regime that followed his ouster gave the world hell for years when that religious nut case the Ayatollah Khomeini took power. Now, as we attempt to dis-em-throne Saddam, I recall that the mayor of Detroit once gave him the key to their city.
I am beginning to have a jaded opinion when it comes to US foreign affairs.
Online Reading List
- An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish by Bertrand Russell (1943)
- Bible Teaching and Religious Practice by Mark Twain
- God is Imaginary
- Is there an Artificial God? by Douglas Adams (1998)
- Skeptics Annotated Bible
- The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine (1795)
- Which Way? by Robert Ingersoll (1884).
- Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell (1927)