The bizzare nature of modern Christianity just keeps getting more and more irrational. As a few of the recent posters have noted, in order to believe in Jesus and the message of the cross, you have to put your reasoning abilities on the shelf.
Nothing in Christianity makes sense to a normal thinking human being. In order for it all to be acceptable to your mind, you have to deny reality and just believe.
I suppose with those sort of superstitious ideas in rumbling around in someone's head, having a cross in orbit makes complete sense.
Click here to see the site: The Cross in Space
What do you think?
Online Reading List
- An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish by Bertrand Russell (1943)
- Bible Teaching and Religious Practice by Mark Twain
- God is Imaginary
- Is there an Artificial God? by Douglas Adams (1998)
- Skeptics Annotated Bible
- The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine (1795)
- Which Way? by Robert Ingersoll (1884).
- Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell (1927)