"There is no such thing as a Christian child, there is only a child of Christian parents. Whenever you hear the phrase Christian child or Muslim child or Protestant child or Catholic child, the phrase should grate like fingernails on a blackboard."
Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- ► 2009 (335)
- ► 2008 (306)
- ► 2007 (407)
- My Interview on Hannity & Colmes re the Decalogue
- Atheism Is Not a Religion
- Why a Jewish Atheist Loves Christmas
- What if it's true?
- Atheist Brett Keane on Judgment Day
- Richard Dawkins reads from "The God Delusion"
- Richard Dawkins talks on Atheism
- Atheist Interviews
- Defenders of the Faith
- Why do Atheists care about Religion?
- The Loftus-Wood Debate is Now on DVD!
- Freeing God of His Maggots
- A Christ-less Grave
- Agnosticism and its relation to religion
- A Thanksgiving Celebration!
- Responding to ID -- A Review of Their Positive Arg...
- Instant Conversion
- Michael Shermer on TEDTalks
- Never had a clue
- The Lion and the Lamb
- Michael Moore vs. Fred Phelps
- Ted Haggard clip
- Dear Jesus
- Evolution vs. Creationism: No Contest
- Jesus...f*** you
- ▼ November (25)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)