Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
- ► 2009 (335)
- Fitna the Movie
- A Woman's Place...
- Christianity: blaming the victim
- Why I cannot honestly call myself a Christian
- Living with and without religion
- Creationists Pollute Young Minds at Museum on Nigh...
- The worst thing about religion is...
- I am a Satanist?
- Words of wisdom
- Why I am NOT respectful
- Scientific Breakthroughs from the Bible (Part II)
- What I believe but cannot prove
- We don't exist?
- How Can We Protect Our Children from Religious Rec...
- The Atheism Tapes
- West Memphis Christian Hypocrites
- Happy Friday!
- My Two Year Degree in Atheism and the Refuting of ...
- Which pew are you in?
- You're Kidding Me... Right?
- Religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred, ...
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be a Christian
- Fossils are the handiwork of the Devil
- Mythic Origins of the Easter Story
- Scientific Breakthroughs from the Bible (Part I)
- Scouting and the atheist family
- It's strange isn't it?
- Morality Without God
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2007 (407)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (102)
- ► 2004 (67)
- ► 2003 (108)
3/05/2008 View Comments
Comedian/author/playwright/pundit Lewis Black stars in his second HBO solo special, an all-new hour of frenetic, take-no-prisoners stand-up comedy, taped before a live audience at the Warner Theatre in Washington, DC. Lewis Black: Red, White & Screwed features Black's opinions and insights into such issues as the State of the Union, abortion, frozen embryos, defecation habits, fossils, bad language, FEMA and, of course, Dick Cheney's aim.
Stand-up comedian, author, playwright, and actor takes on a few issues regarding faith and science.