Eugenie Scott vs. Stephen Meyer on intelligent design
This video features Eugenie Scott vs. Stephen Meyer (of the Discovery Institute) on intelligent design. This appeared on MSNBC in 2005.
Richard Sternberg, who served as editor for the science journal that published Meyer's article, by-passed his editorial board and skipped the peer-review process. Funny enough, that is the only article Meyer can cite! His own article, which was NOT peer-reviewed and did NOT mention intelligent design.
Read the journal's statement on the article:
To see a creationist/intelligent design clip posted by someone who took a segment of this out of context:
Read more about Sternberg's creationist interests and the Sternberg-Meyer controversy:
Online Reading List
- An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish by Bertrand Russell (1943)
- Bible Teaching and Religious Practice by Mark Twain
- God is Imaginary
- Is there an Artificial God? by Douglas Adams (1998)
- Skeptics Annotated Bible
- The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine (1795)
- Which Way? by Robert Ingersoll (1884).
- Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell (1927)