The link between religion and violenceat Monday, June 04, 2007
Author Sam Harris talks about some of the things he wrote about in his recent books. In "The End of Faith", he argues for the deep link between religion and violence. In "Letter to a Christian Nation," he addresses the arguments made attempting to refute his claims.
To monitor comments posted to this topic, use .
Online Reading List
- An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish by Bertrand Russell (1943)
- Bible Teaching and Religious Practice by Mark Twain
- God is Imaginary
- Is there an Artificial God? by Douglas Adams (1998)
- Skeptics Annotated Bible
- The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine (1795)
- Which Way? by Robert Ingersoll (1884).
- Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell (1927)