Is it not self evident that an omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, omnibenevolent, God would not need our worship, or want our worship?
Is it not self evident that an omniscient God would already know everything we are thinking?
Is it not self evident that an omnipotent God would eliminate sin, if he found it to be displeasing to himself?
Is it not self evident that an omnibenevolent God would find a way to get everybody into heaven?
Is it not self evident that an omnipresent God would fix anything that he found to his disliking, anywhere, and everywhere?
Is it not self evident that if there is a God, that same God, made everything?
What is it about EVERYTHING that you don't understand?
Isn't it self evident that is there is a God that made everything, he can do anything, change anything, eliminate anything, fix anything?
What is it about ANYTHING, that you don't understand?
What is it about SELF EVIDENT that you don't understand?
To monitor comments posted to this topic, use .
Online Reading List
- An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish by Bertrand Russell (1943)
- Bible Teaching and Religious Practice by Mark Twain
- God is Imaginary
- Is there an Artificial God? by Douglas Adams (1998)
- Skeptics Annotated Bible
- The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine (1795)
- Which Way? by Robert Ingersoll (1884).
- Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell (1927)