By Brother Jeff
The Spook of Kryasst who is also somehow magically Him has magically inspired me to do my own glorious translation of the bible featuring the Holy Farter, Kryasst, and the Spook of Kryasst who is also somehow magically Him.
My intent is not just to make the alleged "Word of God' funny with my own brand of humor, but to highlight just how ridiculous Christian beliefs are and how closely belief in the supernatural resembles belief in magic. So you'll find that many things happen "magically" in this translation.
I have the Book of Matthew completed so far, but my plan is to eventually do the entire Bible. Any and all feedback on this glorious project would be greatly appreciated.
Download the Book of Matthew in .PDF format: Book of Matthew (BJV).
You'll need a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open the file.
Online Reading List
- An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish by Bertrand Russell (1943)
- Bible Teaching and Religious Practice by Mark Twain
- God is Imaginary
- Is there an Artificial God? by Douglas Adams (1998)
- Skeptics Annotated Bible
- The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine (1795)
- Which Way? by Robert Ingersoll (1884).
- Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell (1927)