Atheism is inspired by one thing most of all: honesty with yourself. If you look at ALL of the evidence and make an honest decision without clouding your judgment with fear, guilt, love, duty, or anything else, you will come to one logical conclusion: There are no gods. Even if there were, they have made no contact with humans or even claimed to exist at all. The only evidence there is, supports the conclusion that gods are fictitious and no more likely to exist than elves, fairies, gnomes, trolls, ogres, goblins, sprites or pixies.
Online Reading List
- An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish by Bertrand Russell (1943)
- Bible Teaching and Religious Practice by Mark Twain
- God is Imaginary
- Is there an Artificial God? by Douglas Adams (1998)
- Skeptics Annotated Bible
- The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine (1795)
- Which Way? by Robert Ingersoll (1884).
- Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell (1927)