This is the story of the first time I told someone I was an atheist. When I was a proselytizing evangelical Christian, I ran across atheists from time to time. This was my first time being on the other side of that fence. I hope i wasn't as much of a self-righteous ass as the guy who approached me. If anyone out there in Internet-land recognizes me for that from my proselytizing days, my sincerest apologies.
Online Reading List
- An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish by Bertrand Russell (1943)
- Bible Teaching and Religious Practice by Mark Twain
- God is Imaginary
- Is there an Artificial God? by Douglas Adams (1998)
- Skeptics Annotated Bible
- The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine (1795)
- Which Way? by Robert Ingersoll (1884).
- Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell (1927)